On behalf of our client, a busy 5-star hotel in Ayia Napa, we are seeking to recruit a Bar Supervisor.
What we expect from you:
- To ensure all venues open on time and that they are ready for operation
- To understand beverage control including inventory, bar pars, portion control, costs controls, beverage potentials, mix of sales analysis for beverage, issue & returns and food standards.
- To ensure excellent guest service, allocate and support staff through the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of the venue.
- To ensure that the staff meet the standards of the bars, addressing and correcting wrong practises where needed
- To provide supervision and assist in the timely and accurate completion of tasks
- To ensure that all staff members are trained up to the level required by the hotel
- To understand the basic F&B equipment terms such as mise-en-place, different set-up styles, condiments, dishware, jigger, linen, underliner etc.
- To ensure that the high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
- Working experience of at least 3 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computers
- Excellent knowledge of the Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements
- Character distinguished by courtesy and positive attitude towards the guest
- Ability to work with a team and supervise a team and work well under pressure
- Sufficient knowledge of Greek and English language required
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Point of Sale System
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
- Competitive Salary
- 13th and 14th Salary
- Company Rewards
- Growth opportunities
For more information, feel free to contact us at +357 26101026 or [email protected]