• We must fulfill our obligations arising from the laws and regulations designated to protect the privacy of the data you provide to us.
2. WHAT SORT OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect personal data such as your name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, photo, job title, work experience, skills, academic qualifications, preferences and interests.
• We also collect any other data that can be extracted from the CV you provide.
• We collect data from your responses to surveys and/or assessments administered through the site.
• We also collect information about your hardware and software such as your IP address and the web pages which you have viewed.
• Generally things you do and information you provide in our website.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE DATA?
• To improve our products and services.
• To customize the website according to your preferences and behaviours.
• To communicate with you for marketing and sales purposes and/or to inform you about our terms and conditions and/or our private policy and/ or to respond to you when you contact us.
• For historical or statistical purposes without identifying you as individuals.
4. ACCESS TO DATA
• We are bound to inform you about the collection, recording, organization, preservation, storage, alteration, extraction and generally the processing of your personal data whenever you request so.
• We will store the data solely to fulfill the purposes specified hereinabove and for other compatible purposes. Please note that any illegal or offensive data will be removed from the website.
• We will store the data as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes specified hereinabove.
• You have the right to access and rectify your data or even request the erasure of your data any time you wish by contacting us.
• We will also be expecting you to update your data should there be any changes.
5. THIRD PARTIES
• We are bound not to dispose the data you provide to us to third parties for other purposes than those specified hereinabove.
• We reserve our right to pass any data without your consent to the government or law enforcement officials in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to protect your vital interests or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority vested in us or a third party to whom the data are communicated or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by the third party to whom the personal data are communicated subject that such interests override your rights, interests and fundamental freedoms.
• We endeavour to take the appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of the data. We do our best to ensure that the data are secure by preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification and loss or theft using reasonable electronic and physical security safeguards and procedures.
9. GOVERNING LAW