- We, our, us, mean: PANIMAX RECRUITMENT LTD, HE 372564, a limited
liability company registered in the Republic of Cyprus and registered address at 4 Arh. Makariou III Ave, Shop 1, Polis Chrysochous, 8820, Paphos, Cyprus, operating as a Private Employment Office with License No. 369.
- You, your mean: the users of the website.
- Website means: http://cyprus-hospitality-jobs.com/
2. OUR MISSION
Having spotted the high demand of the Cypriot market for Hospitality professionals and semi-skilled workers, we aim to fill that blank with our two types of services:
- Connecting Job Seekers and Employers through available positions posted on our website. Here at Cyprus Hospitality Jobs we know how valuable your time is, so we like keeping things simple. In few minutes, with couple of clicks, you employers can easily post a job.
- Utilising our Connections, Website, Social Media and our Associates in Europe, we find the right candidate for the right position, according to the client’s needs. Having many years of Hospitality Management experience and knowing the requirements of each position, we are going through the pre-selection process on the client’s behalf, interviewing and presenting the ideal candidates.
3. GENERAL RULES
- The website is owned and operated by us.
- By accessing this website you accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the website.
- The use of the website is provided to individuals who are at least 18 years old and/or the legal representatives of companies or organizations.
- The website is addressed to job seekers and intended employers exclusively in the hospitality industry of Cyprus.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferrable and terminable license to use the website in compliance with the herein terms and conditions.
- By accessing this website you accept to use it solely for private use. Commercial use or resale of the website is prohibited.
- You are entirely responsible for the information you provide on our website and any consequences arising as a result of what you provide.
- Any illegal or unauthorized use of the website is strictly prohibited
4. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
• You may be required to complete a registration form.
• By completing the registration form, you agree to provide and keep accurate, reliable and up-to-date information.
• Passwords must be kept confidential and secure.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account.
You are entirely responsible for the information you provide on our website and any consequences arising as a result of what you provide.
- Any illegal or unauthorized use of the website is strictly prohibited.
5. POSTING A JOB
- Advertisements will be published in the Greek or English language only.
- The advertisements shall mention the name of the employer, the job title, the location of the job, the duties and the qualifications required.
- The advertisements shall not require photographs or copies or numbers of passports or identity cards.
- The advertisements must be non – discriminatory (e.g. no preferences on colour, religion, sex, nationality and age should be mentioned).
- The advertisements will be checked and approved within 48 hours prior posting.
- The customers can choose to pay
1 ad – €30.00 (25.21 + 4.79 VAT)
2 ads – €55.00 (46.22 + 8.78 VAT)
3 ads – €80.00 (67.23 + 12.77 VAT)
4 ads – €100.00 (84.03 + 15.97 VAT)
5 ads – €115.00 (96.64 + 18.36 VAT)
20 ads – €300.00 (252.10 + 47.90 VAT)
6. THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- We are a registered private employment agency. When we are expressly instructed by you to aid the recruitment process, like going through the pre-selection process on the intended employers’ behalf, conducting interviews and presenting the ideal candidates or finding a position for a jobseeker, we undertake the obligation to provide reliable information about the qualifications and the background of those candidates and also reliable information about the terms and conditions of the employment.
- When you use the website as a venue e.g. by posting positions as intended employers or by contacting directly the indented employers as jobseekers, and do not instruct us to aid the recruitment process like going through the pre-selection process on the intended employers’ behalf, conducting interviews and presenting the ideal candidates or finding a position for a jobseeker, we do not undertake the obligation that the information posted is accurate, suitable, available, reliable and up-to-date and we do not accept any liability for any consequences therefore. We do not also guarantee the results. The recruitment is exclusively based on the examination, selection and decision of the intended employer. We do not guarantee that any position posted or any response to the position posted will be suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check the suitability for the positions posted or the responses of the jobseekers.
- We do not guarantee that a jobseeker will be eventually employed or that a position will be filled.
- Make sure that you comply with the relevant legal provisions when posting a position as an intended employer or when seeking a job. We do not assume responsibility to screen the information you supplied.
- OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE: Although we do our best to maintain a smooth operation and a constant availability of the website, we do not take any responsibility and we do not hereby accept any liability arising from errors, omissions, interruptions or delays.
- LINKS: We do not have control over the links to other websites. We do not control or endorse the nature and the content of these websites. Therefore we do not accept any responsibility for or any liability in regards to the use of these websites and you do so at your own risk.
- THIRD PARTIES: We do not undertake any responsibility of or liability in regards to acts or omission of third parties.
- WEBSITE: We do not undertake any responsibility of or liability in regards to the information, products or services contained in this website supplied by you, other users or third parties and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy, suitability, availability, reliability and timeliness thereof. The use of the website and any materials provided through the site is subject to your entire risk.
8. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- Breach of law.
- Breach of any term and/or condition.
- Illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
- Provision of false data.
- Inactivity (upon notice).
- For any reason deemed appropriate by us.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- This website is owned by us and all material and content, e.g. software, music, sound, text, video, graphics, products, services etc, cannot be reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated in any form without our prior written consent or license.
11. DATA PROTECTION
12. CHANGES OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• We may change the terms and conditions from time to time. If so, we will post it on this page. However we do encourage you to periodically review the terms and conditions.
13. GOVERNING LAW
• The laws of the Republic of Cyprus apply to any matter related with the terms and conditions and any issue that might arise.