On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Manager!
Your main responsibilities
1) Supervise the service team on and off service in an effective manner according to pre-set operating procedures and to achieve the highest customer service standards throughout and ensure the smooth running of the restaurant
2) Implement and train service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
3) To have a thorough knowledge of food products, brands, wine labels served in the outlet and ensure his/her subordinates and team members confidently merchandise these products and special features, using up-selling skills and follow the method actively, leading the sales by example
4) To be pro-active in maintaining and improving the business’ profitability
5) To thoroughly understand, adhere to and train on all standards in food quality, presentation, service, customer service, cleanliness, food intolerances, food safety and hygiene.
6) Ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
7) Cooperate with Client Relations Manager in order to understand who are the customers, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship through service and over the long term.
8) Sense and anticipate guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
9) Ensure that guests bills are charged correctly
10) Conduct daily pre-service briefings at specific times following the briefing sheet.
11) Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
12) Inspect the Venue daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in table service. Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management or Hotel and Catering School is an advantage.
3) Three years of experience in similar work environment.
4) Must speak and write English fluently. Greek and Russian are an advantage.
5) Knowledge, experience in a similar position in the Mediterranean, preferably in luxury hotel service or fine dining environment.
6) Computer literate and familiar with hotel ware systems (Micros OS)
1) Organizational, Managerial and Leadership skills.
2) Able to work with minimum supervision
3) Able to evaluate people in a constructive manner
4) Excellent communication and emotional intelligence skills
5) Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
6) Success driven personality
What’s in it for you
1) Comprehensive remuneration package and all year around stability
2) Employee loyalty scheme
3) Development programs through external academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications
4) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
5) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
6) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities
For more information, you can contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026