On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit BARBACK
Your main responsibilities:
1) To check service station’s readiness for the service, ensure all equipment is ready for use.
2) To prepare decorations for the preparation of beverages.
3) To assist the person in charge with the transfer and storage of requisitions.
4) To ensure ice is to adequate levels both in the bar and in storage.
5) To liaise with kitchen and prepare snacks for beverage sides/accompaniments.
6) To ensure stores’ cleanliness and tidiness.
7) To be responsible for assisting the bar team in order to achieve a smooth beverage service.
8) To keep the bar clean and organized at all times.
9) To assist barman by restocking beverages, transfer these from the stores to the bar on a regular
basis, as and when required. constantly.
10) To ensure the continuous drying and polishing of clean equipment and restocking of the bar.
11) To thoroughly understand all standards of food safety, health & hygiene.
12) To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in table service, but not
necessarily in case of active students
3) Relevant certificates are desirable (Bartending schools)
4) One year or season of experience in similar work environment
5) Must be able to converse in English. Greek and Russian are considered an advantage
1) Project positivity and willingness to learn
2) Have common sense and quickly respond to directives
3) Good communication skills
4) Pleasant and friendly personality, approachable, fair and polite
5) Success driven personality
6) Capable of lifting, moving heavy objects up to 30kg if required in order to complete their duties
1) Comprehensive remuneration package
2) Settling down assistance
3) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
4) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
5) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities