On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit BARTENDERS
Your main responsibilities
1) To understand and ensure that your subordinates also understand the ingredients, origins, combinations, methods of preparation, presentation and service of food products, drinks, wines, cocktails served and ensure that beverages are prepared according to the recipes.
2) To be responsible for the smooth beverage service and preparation of the venue, bar maintenance, take beverage and food orders around the bar counter, ensure guest satisfaction, prepare beverages promptly and timely, up to the highest standards, check if required dining ware is set on the counter, inquire with guest for refilling/refreshing beverages.
3) To prepare orders and ensure all are being prepared and prioritized.
4) In case servers are seemingly busy on the floor, assist with the service of beverages.
5) To ensure the proper handling of special requests (lactose free, fruit allergy, etc.). To check and ensure such requests are taken care extremely carefully and by avoiding all and any chance of cross contamination.
6) To thoroughly understand, adhere to and train on all standards of food safety, health & hygiene.
7) To be pro-active in maintaining and improving the business’ profitability, apply cost control tactics.
8) To assist the Supervisor with stock management practices, maintaining the pre-determined par stocks, preparing requisition sheets, taking inventories and control quality.
9) To sense and anticipate guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
10) To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
11) To keep your areas well organized, clean and neat.
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in table service. Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management or Hotel and Catering School is an advantage
3) Diploma or certification in Bartending or Mixology
4) Throughout knowledge of Mediterranean beverage culture and products
5) Two years of experience in similar work environment
6) Must speak and write English fluently. Greek and Russian are considered an advantage
7) Knowledge, experience in a similar position preferably in luxury hotel service
8) Familiar with hotel ware systems (Micros OS)
1) Organizational and multitasking skills
2) Able to work with minimum supervision
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
5) Success driven personality
6) Capable of lifting, moving heavy objects up to 30kg if required in order to complete their duties
1) Comprehensive remuneration package and all year around stability
2) Employee loyalty scheme
3) Development programs through external academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications
4) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
5) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
6) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities