On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit CASINO DEALERS!
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”!
The Dealer is ensuring all gaming activities in accordance with the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer service and within the frames of existing principles and Procedures accepted by the Company.
- Deals the game at the highest standards of quality and accordance the procedures accepted by the Company
- Provides clear and intelligible explaining of gaming rules and answers client’s questions connected with the games
- Maintains the confidentiality as required by the company procedures
- Ensures payment accuracy
- Adjusts all dealing Technics according to the demand of the management
- Always aware of the changes in the gaming rules and promotions
- Recognizes, welcomes the guests, smiles and maintains visual contact with every client, greets all regular customers by name
- Gives clear comments about all operations to the management whenever asked;
- Has a good understanding of all legal requirements of the Gaming Industry in Cyprus and company Gaming Procedures
- Ensures a safe and careful use of gaming equipment on the tables
- Experience minimum 1 year in a Dealer position
- Secondary-level education
Skills / Competencies
- Fluent communication in English is a must; any other language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Mathematical abilities
- Communicates effectively
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 operation and stand for long periods
- Motivated to adapt to a dynamic, fast paced and crowded environment
- Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and self-motivated
- Demonstrates a high commitment to delivering results
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Presents a high commitment to improving customer service
EU Citizenship or Work Permit required
- Starting salary: 1050 EUR Gross
After 4 months of experience €1100 gross
- for candidates with 1 yr experience €1150 gross
- for candidates with 2 yrs experience €1200 gross
- for candidates with 3 yrs experience €1300 gross
- 5 days employment
- 13th salary
- Up to €400 guaranteed bonus per month
- 300 EUR Gross cash allowance for accommodation purposes
- Full medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Meals provided by the company
- Flight ticket from the country of hire
- Transportation from the airport
- 30 days free accommodation until settlement
For more information you can contact us at +357 26101026 or [email protected]
Or you can simply APPLY below