On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Client Relations Manager!
Your main responsibilities:
1) Research and understand who are the customers, their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
2) Seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints. Report these to the Management Team in a professional manner.
3) Maintain the guest preference tracking
4) Implement and train service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
5) Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
6) Confidently communicate with guests, offering and promoting services, events
7) Promote the La Caleta concept on and off duty, establishing and maintaining client relations
8) Seek out new opportunities and clients for the continues development of the folio and reputation
9) Manage social media accounts of the brand and respond to virtual enquiries in an efficient, professional and timely manner
10) Promote and manage reservations through the electronic system, record and communicate all requirements of the customers to the employees
11) Ensure the daily supervision of all subordinates ensuring that their actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
12) Have thorough knowledge of products served and services provided by the brand
13) Conduct daily pre-service briefings at specific times following the briefing sheet.
14) Attend and contribute to regular departmental communications meetings/briefings.
15) Assist GM by providing general reports of the quality of service and regarding clients perception
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in table service. Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management or Hotel and Catering School is an advantage.
3) Three years of experience in similar work environment as host, previous experience in fine dining restaurant or hotel environment as waitress is desirable
4) Must speak and write English and Greek fluently, Russian and other languages are considered an advantage
5) Computer literate and familiar with hotel ware systems (Micros OS)
1) Able to work with minimum supervision, reliable
2) Excellent communication, people and emotional intelligence skills
3) Highly functioning organizational skills
4) Innovative, forward thinking, able to plan incentives
5) Pleasant and friendly personality, approachable, fair and polite.
6) Success driven personality
1) Comprehensive remuneration package and all year around stability
2) Employee loyalty scheme
3) Development programs through external academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications
4) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
5) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
6) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities
For more information, feel free contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026