On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Head Barman!
Your main responsibilities:
1) Supervise the bar team on and off service in an effective manner according to pre-set operating procedures and to achieve the highest customer service standards throughout and effectively contribute to the smooth running of the venue
2) Implement and train service standards, monitor and strive for continuous improvement.
3) To understand and ensure that his/her subordinates understand the ingredients, origins, combinations, methods of preparation, presentation and service of all food products, drinks, wines, cocktails , products served and ensure that beverages are prepared according to the recipes
4) To have thorough knowledge of products and items served in the Venue
5) To thoroughly understand, adhere to and train on all standards in beverage quality, presentation, service, customer service, cleanliness, food intolerances, food safety and hygiene.
6) To be pro-active in maintaining and improving the business’ profitability, apply cost control tactics
7) Ensure that strict cost control measures are followed and adhered to in terms of storage areas/fridges to make sure stocks rotate correctly and prepare new orders in line with departmental costs and business levels and handle inventory management
8) receive, inspect, and store products upon delivery against the departments’ inventory record.
9) Sense and anticipate guest needs and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
10) Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
11) Inspect the venue daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment.
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in table service. Graduate of a tertiary school of Hotel Management or Hotel and Catering School is an advantage.
3) Diploma or certification in Bartending and Mixology
4) Throughout knowledge of Mediterranean beverage culture and products
5) Three years of experience in similar work environment.
6) Must speak and write English fluently. Greek and Russian are an advantage.
7) Knowledge, experience in a similar position preferably in luxury hotel service
8) Computer literate and familiar with hotel ware systems (Micros OS)
1) Organizational, Managerial and Leadership skills.
2) Able to work with minimum supervision, innovative skills
3) Able to evaluate people in a constructive manner
4) Excellent communication and emotional intelligence skills
5) Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
6) Success driven personality
1) Comprehensive remuneration package and all year around stability
2) Employee loyalty scheme
3) Development programs through external academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications
4) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
5) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
6) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities
For more information, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026