On behalf of our client, a lifestyle restaurant shortly opening in a landmark high-rise in coastal Limassol, we are seeking to recruit MAIDS and HOUSEMEN
Your main responsibilities
1) To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
2) To inspect the Venue daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning of equipment.
3) To execute the daily and periodical cleaning of all the front and back of house areas, as well as perimeter gardens, stores and appliances, in accordance with current legislations and requirements.
4) To maintain the cleanliness of common areas during service hours, and especially be vigilant of the cleanliness of the restrooms, the Venue entrance and service floor, attentive to spillage and breakages in order to avoid accidents.
5) To perform a wide variety of cleaning activities, such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, window cleaning.
6) To assist Supervisor in maintaining stock levels of cleaning supplies and equipment.
7) To ensure maintenance and cleanliness of all fixtures, surfaces and furniture in the area of responsibility.
8) To ensure cleanliness of the pool water and surrounding areas, monitor the quality of water in the pool and maintain it strictly according to pre-set procedures.
9) To be responsible for the handling, preparation, collection and cleaning of all pool towels, hand towels, rugs.
10) To maintain the quality of plants, by regularly watering as instructed.
11) To ensure cleaning logs are documented and maintained following the legislations and internal standards.
12) To perform laundry duties as necessary of all and any company properties.
1) Holder of EU passport, citizen of the EU
2) Graduate of a secondary school, preferably of hospitality specialized in housekeeping
3) Two years or seasons of experience in similar work environment, preferably in hotels
4) Knowledge, experience in a similar position of luxury hotel service is an advantage
5) Must be able converse in English. Greek, Russian and other languages are considered an advantage
1) Good self-organizational skills, have common sense and quickly respond to directives
2) Able to work under little supervision, yet maintain a high level of performance
3) Good communication skills, confident to address customers
4) Pleasant and friendly personality, approachable, fair and polite
5) Success driven personality
1) Comprehensive remuneration package and all year around stability
2) Employee loyalty scheme
3) Development programs through external academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications
4) Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our company
5) Broaden your knowledge of the Mediterranean lifestyle
6) Ability to make a difference in the local community through our CSR activities