On behalf of our client, a Luxury Hotel in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a FRONT OFFICE MANAGER!
The Front Office Manager (FO) is responsible for organising, planning, directing and controlling the activities of the Front Office, whilst ensuring adherence to the company’s Standards, policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To direct and control the activities of the Front Office and ensure adherence to the Hotel’s standards, policies and procedures.
- To develop relationships with clients, return guests, group contacts etc., and to provide maximum personalised guest service.
- Participate in the Duty Manager scheme and thus dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- To ensure that proper image is being maintained by staff members with respect to the Hotel’s grooming, uniform and personal hygiene standards.
- To support and participate in all hotel programmes, policies and procedures.
- To prepare all necessary forecasts; to work closely with Reservations and Sales to maximise occupancy, rate and revenue.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of all Front Office employees.
- To monitor and correct performance of Receptionists to ensure that guests receive a fast, efficient and friendly welcome and farewell.
- To ensure that all staff are kept informed of departmental objectives and policies.
- To establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum co-operation, productivity and morale.
- To work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- To make suggestions for improvements for the overall operation with emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenues as well as reducing costs.
- To display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as a Manager.
- To ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- To manage all administrational duties as specified by the Hotel, including the preparation of weekly timetables and schedules.
- To undertake any other duties as and when assigned by Management.
- College degree in Hospitality Degree or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years hotel Front Office Manager experience.
- Management skills and critical thinking
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer applications including Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered an asset
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work load
- Must be a caring personality that shows empathy and understanding
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints
- Passionate in delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- EU citizenship or EU work permit
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Airport shuttle on arrival
- Accommodation (depending on availability) + free meals
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Employment of the successful candidate will start in March/April 2021, provided the measures against Covid-19 allow. If otherwise, employment will start at the earliest possible date that the Government of Cyprus will allow.
Interested candidates should APPLY through the button below.
For further questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or +35726101026