On behalf of our new client, a 5-star Luxury Hotel opening in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an
· Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
· Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
· Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
· Good knowledge of server hardware, I/O devices.
· Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
· Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
· Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
· Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
· Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
· Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
· Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
· Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security rison a regular basis.
· Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
· To perform any other duties assigned by the CFO.
· Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with in depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft, or Cisco certification
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles.
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
· EU Citizenship or Work Permit
· Competitive salary depending on experience.
· Continuous personal development and training opportunities.
For more info and applications, contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026