On behalf of our new client, a 5-star Luxury Hotel opening in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a
· Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
· Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
· Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
· Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
· Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of the hotel.
· Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
· Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
· Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
· Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
· Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
· Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
· Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
· Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems.
· Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
· Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc.)points.
· Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action.
· Responsible for best practice standards to include competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
· Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.).
· Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
· Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
· Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
· Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
· First-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
· Any other reasonable requests made by management.
· Preferably 2–4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management orientated work experience.
· A strong command of both written and spoken English is required, additional languages an asset.
· Bachelors or Higher Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
· Must be EU Citizen.
· Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel and THEOVA.
· Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
· EU Citizenship or Work Permit
For more info and applications, contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026