On behalf of our new client, a 5-star Luxury Hotel opening in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a
· Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
· Partners with counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
· Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
· Focuses efforts on accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
· Develops effective sales plans and actions.
· Works with partners to develop creative ideas and proposals for events.
· Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
· Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
· Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
· Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
· Building Successful Relationships.
· Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, trade shows, etc.
· Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
· Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow share of the account.
· Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· 6-10 years of working experience in the Travel or Hospitality industry with a focus on the luxury segment.
· A University degree in Business Administration or Marketing would be a plus.
· Experience in managing teams.
· Project management and creativity record.
· Stakeholder management with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong presentation and reporting skills.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Fluency in Russian and English.
· Fluency in French and/or German would be a plus.
· Accountability and responsibility.
· Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
· Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards through the sales process.
· EU Citizenship or Work Permit
For more info and applications, contact us at [email protected] or +357 26101026