On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for their 5* Luxury Hotel, a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
The successful candidate will oversee the daily operations of the hotel and will be responsible for the overall operation. This is a very hands-on role for someone who has attention to detail, very guest oriented and employee interactive.
Our candidate should have worked at the very top end of the resort luxury hotel sector. Preferably from a RESORT hotel with multiple outlets and a high volume of functions, banqueting, weddings etc.
The ideal candidate has a pleasant, outgoing personality and has the seniority required for this position.
Expected are a 5-star presentation; maturity and the ability to communicate at the highest level.
Fluency in written and verbal English are a must.
This is an opportunity for a creative and passionate F&B professional who knows how to manage assets and human resources. Proven, previous experience of leading a successful team are essential to be considered.
It is essential to have a degree from a recognized hospitality institute and academic achievements should be complemented by professional experience and a keen eye for detail and high service and quality standards.
· 3 years as a proven F&B manager
· Previous exposure in the same capacity of a luxury chain
· Hospitality and/or F&B academic qualifications at degree level or above
· Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
· Exceptional ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
· Relevant experience in quality driven environment
· Natural ability to anticipate guests’ needs,
· Excellent knowledge of F&B operations,
· Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of local and international trends and market
· Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
· Consistent record of team development.
· A team player, dependent, highly motivated, mature and able to work independently with a high speed of execution,
· Enthusiastic to the job whilst able to challenge the status quo,
· Attention to detail, service-mind oriented,
· Strong work ethic performed in the highest integrity.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
For more information you can contact us at +357 26101026 or [email protected]
Or you can simply APPLY below